Tissue Engineering Certification Course
Tissue Engineering Online Course
Tissue engineering is the field that applies the principles of engineering and concepts of Life sciences to make substitutes that helps in restoring or maintaining or improving the function of a specific tissue or the entire organ. The human tissue has always been a subject of curiosity. Since ancient days physicians have been experimenting with human tissue, transplantation, artificial organs, etc. With advancements in engineering, scientists have been experimenting with different materials, scaffolds, cells, and media to make a suitable environment to culture human tissue in vitro.
Tissue engineering is a promising field that can find a suitable replacement for severely damaged organs by cancer or trauma, congenital anomaly, or when organ transplantation is no more a choice.
Biotecnika’s career-enhancing course on Tissue engineering will help you understand Tissue engineering fundamentals, the Importance of Cell Biology for regenerative medicine, Organ transplantation, Scope, and the future of Tissue engineering.
Tissue Engineering Online Course Module:
- Session 1: Introduction to tissue engineering
- Session 2: Tissue Engineering Strategies and design
- Session 3: Fundamentals of Tissue culture
- Session 4: Stem and Progenitor Cell Technologies
- Session 5: Cell-extracellular matrix interactions
- Session 6: Biofabrication including 3D Bioprinting of tissues and organs
- Session 7: Tissue engineering and Regenerative medicine
- Session 8: Skin, Liver and cardiovascular tissue Engineering
- Session 9: Tissue transplantation
- Session 10: Bioreactors and Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering.
- Session 11: Nanotechnology and tissue engineering
- Session 12: Recent advances in Tissue Engineering
- Session 13: Challenges in tissue engineering
- Session 14: Scope and Career opportunities in Tissue Engineering
The Tissue engineering Self-learning Course will enhance your knowledge and equip you with the information required to kick off a career in Regenerative medicine.
Who should take up this Certification Course?
- Best suited for BSc, Msc, Btech, and Mtech graduates with an understanding of Basic Biological Sciences.
- Research Scholars, Ph.D. aspirants teaching faculty looking forward to exploring the Tissue engineering area.
What should you expect from this certification Course?
- Course content Meets the industry standard.
- Flexible learning- Learn anytime from anywhere.
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals.
- A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
Add Ons with this Course
- Learn more about the Softwares and Tools every researcher is using.
- Get to know your potential employers and develop the skills they are looking for.
What’s more? You can Download these additional takeaways and refer any time!
Frequently asked questions on the Tissue Engineering Online Course.
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson, and if you want a Hard copy certificate, you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
Once you enroll for the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. Start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- What is the validity of the Course?
You will get Life Time Access to the course. Amazing, isn't it!. Sit back, relax, and take up the course anytime you feel like on any device, whether it is a laptop or mobile.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the course?
Once you master a session, hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson, you cannot proceed to the next lesson. This process is in place to ensure you the understand all the concepts thoroughly because we want to become the master of it:)
- What is the time limit to complete the Tissue Engineering Certification course?
You will get Unlimited access to the course. But the course completion certificate is only given once you have completed the course, attempted & passed the test given at the end of the course. But you need not worry; the course will still stay with you. You can read & refer to it again.
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Self Learning Course has a test at the end, upon successful completion of which certificates are handed over.
- How to get the hard copy certificate for the Course?
To avail the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries on the Certification Course?