R Programming Language Certification Course
R Programming Language Certification Course By Biotecnika
R is a programming language widely used by data scientists and major corporations like Google, Airbnb, Facebook, etc. for data analysis. This is a complete course on R for beginners and covers basics to advance topics like machine learning algorithms, linear regression, time series, statistical inference, etc.
Biotecnika’s Certification program on R Programming Language aims to equip you with knowledge about performing statistics, machine learning, visualizations, data analyses, etc which as a bioinformatician is a must. Each lecture in the courses covers the topics at a perfect pace in an elaborate manner.
What this course covers:
Module 1: Introduction To R Programming Language
- What is R Programming Language? — Introduction & Basics of R.
- How to Download & Install Rstudio — Anaconda On Windows/Mac
- Arithmetic & Logical Operators — R Data Types with Example
- R Matrix Tutorial — Create, Print, add Column, Slice
- Factor in R — Categorical Variable & Continuous Variables
Module 2: Data Preparation
- R Data Frame — How to Create, Append, Select & Subset
- List in R — How to Create R Lists, Select Elements with Example
- Merge Data Frames in R — Full and Partial Match
- Functions in R Programming — Learn with Example
Module 3: Programming
- IF, ELSE, ELSE IF Statement in R — Learn with Example
- For Loop in R — Examples for List and Matrix
- While Loop in R — Learn with Example
- apply(), lapply(), sapply(), tapply() Function in R — Learn with Example
- Import Data into R — Read CSV, Excel, SPSS, Stata, SAS Files
- na.omit & na.rm — How to Replace Missing Values(NA) in R
- Exporting Data from R — How to Export Data from R to CSV, Excel
Module 4: Must Know!
- R Programming Interview Questions — Top 18 R Programming Interview Q & A
- R Programming Books — 17 Best R Programming Books
Module 5: A case study
What should you expect from this certification Course?
- Course content Meets the industry standard.
- Flexible learning- Learn anytime from anywhere.
- Timings are suitable for the students and working professionals.
- A hard copy of the certificate will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
Who is eligible?
- The courses are designed to suit graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in programming is required.
Requirements for the Live Certification course:
- Basic understanding of Programming language terms and concepts
- A Laptop or computer
- Stable Internet connection
- Eager to learn- Attitude
Frequently asked questions on Basics of R Programming Language Certification Course
- Are these going to be live sessions?
Yes, The certification course on the basics of R Programming will be a live session where you can interact with the experts directly.
- What If I miss a session?
The recording of the sessions will be available(Lifetime access). So you can go back and refer to the recordings, but make sure you do not miss the live sessions and take maximum benefit from them.
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Certification Course has a test at the end, upon successful completion of which certificates are handed over.
- How to get the hard copy certificate for the Basics of R Programming Language Certification Course
To avail of the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep. This is applicable to Paid students and not under any other offer
- Whom do I contact for any further queries or technical difficulties?
Have any trouble? Get in touch with our team. Click on that Chat thingy or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.