Molecular Docking Training & Certification Workshop
BioTecNika will be conducting online workshops on Molecular Docking in May 2019. Till today's date, we have successfully trained thousands of research enthusiasts who were not only Bsc & Msc students but Young scientists, university & college faculties, Senior professors, Biotech company executives from all across the world.
MOLECULAR DOCKING Training & Certification Workshop is of 14 days and is designed to learn various types of docking. Molecular docking studies are used to determine the interaction of two molecules and to find the best orientation of ligand which would form a complex with overall minimum energy. It is a vital tool in structural molecular biology and CADD that is computer-assisted drug design and successful docking methods search high-dimensional spaces effectively and use a scoring function that correctly ranks candidate dockings.
You will learn in a better way as you will perform the tasks on your computer systems. The program is designed to impart this latest technology in a better way from your home. Online sessions will be conducted every day from 7-10 PM IST (India Standard Time- UTC +5:30).
- Introduction to Docking
- Types of Docking and its Importance
- Antibody Modelling
- Protein Modelling
- Substrate Modelling
- Ligand-Protein Docking
- Protein-Protein Docking
- Protein-Drug Docking
- Protein-Inhibitor Docking
- Antigen-Antibody Docking
- Enzyme-Substrate Docking
- DNA-Protein Docking
- DNA-Drug Docking/DNA-Ligand Docking
- RNA-Protein Docking
- Antibody Modelling using Swiss Model
- Protein Modelling using Modeller
- Substrate Modelling using Swiss Model
- Ligand-Protein Docking using Docking Server
- Protein-Protein Docking with the help of 3D-Dock
- Protein-Drug Docking with the help of FiberDock
- Protein-Inhibitor Docking with the help of SwissDock
- Antigen-Antibody Docking using PatchDock & FireDock
- Enzyme-Substrate Docking with the help of Hex.
- DNA-Protein Docking with the help of the software DOT 2.0
- DNA-Drug Docking/DNA-Ligand Docking using SCFBio
- RNA-Protein Docking NP Dock
The course is best suited for Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: From companies and research institutes.
Additional Information for Molecular Docking Training & Certification Workshop
- The training session will be conducted every day from 7 to 10 PM IST (India Standard Time- UTC +5:30)
- The training sessions will be conducted online, and Video backups will be available for future reference in the eLearning Portal
- In this Workshop, you will have a LIVE Molecular docking trainer who will solve queries along with giving training.
- Only Windows OS is required.
- Once you register, we will send you a Welcome email two days before the workshop. This email will have all details of files, software as well as MESSENGER ID on which you have to send the request.
- If you do not turn up for the training session on any day, you will be given video recording of the previous session
- The training certificate will be provided on successful completion of the tasks.
- The Hard copy certificates of all our Online programs are sent by Courier to your Home address or the address provided by you during registration.