Microarray Technology Certification Course
Microarray Technology Online course
Molecular Biology research progresses with the continuous development of technology. A technology that simplified the study of a large number of gene expressions simultaneously is Microarray Technology. This technique exploits the principle of hybridization to determine the gene sequences. Different forms of microarrays are being used in biological research which includes DNA microarrays, protein microarrays, cell microarrays. The microarray technology has shown immense potential in gene research activities and scientists across the world continue to work on making this chip-based technique even more efficient.
Applications of Microarrays:
Initially used only as a research tool, Microarrays are now finding applications in various areas. In large scale studies, DNA Microarrays are being used to identify mutations associated with particular diseases. It also finds its use in Gene Discovery, Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery(pharmacogenomics), and Toxicological Research
Biotecnika’s Certification Program on Microarray Technology consists of 14 lectures on focused topics of Microarray.
Course Module for Microarray Technology Online course
- Session 1: Introduction to Microarray Technology
- Session 2: Array Formats
- Session 3: Biomolecules and Cells on Surfaces — Fundamental Concepts
- Session 4: Surfaces and Substrates
- Session 5: Nanoarrays
- Session 6: Manufacturing of 2-D Arrays by Pin-printing Technologies
- Session 7: Cell & Tissue Microarrays
- Session 8: DNA microarray for microbiologist
- Session 9: Protein Microarrays
- Session 10: Biological Membrane Microarrays
- Session 11: Microarray in glycomic research
- Session 12: Microarray applications in plant genetics and crop improvement
- Session 13: Microarray-based comparative genomics
- Session 14: Future direction of the Microarray approach
What should you expect from this certification Course?
- Course content Meets the industry standard.
- Flexible learning- Learn anytime from anywhere.
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals.
- A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
Who is eligible for the Microarray Technology Certification course?
- The courses are designed to suit Life Science graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in Biotechnology is required.
Free Add Ons with this Course - Complete Guide To DNA Microarray Protocols
Frequently asked questions on the Microarray Technology Online course
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson, and if you want a Hard copy certificate, you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
Once you enroll in this awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. Start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- What is the validity of the certification Course?
You will get Life Time Access to the course. Amazing, isn't it!. Sit back, relax, and take up the course anytime you feel like on any device, whether it is a laptop or mobile.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the course?
Once you master a session, hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson, you cannot proceed to the next lesson. This process is in place to ensure you understand all the concepts thoroughly because we want to become the master of it:)
- What is the time limit to complete the Microarray Technology course?
You will get Unlimited access to the course. But the course completion certificate is only given once you have completed the course, attempted & passed the test given at the end of the course. But you need not worry; the course will still stay with you. You can read & refer to it again.
- How do I evaluate myself after Microarray Technology Certification course?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Self Learning Course has a test at the end, upon successful completion of which certificates are handed over.
- How to get the hard copy certificate for the Course?
To avail the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?