Medical Coding Basics Online Training Program
Medical Coding Online Training Program
The healthcare industry is vast, complex and one such industry that provides challenging and rewarding career options. There are various roles to be fulfilled in this domain. One such important role a Bioscience graduate can apply for is the role of MEDICAL CODER.
Medical coding is the conversion of medical services, healthcare diagnosis, equipment and procedures into universal medical alphanumeric codes. The codes of diagnosis and procedures are collected from medical record documentation, such as radiologic results, laboratory results, and transcription of physician's notes, etc. Medical coders verify if the right codes are applied during the medical process, which includes collecting the information from the documentation, assigning the proper codes, and creating a claim for the insurance carriers to be paid.
NOTE: This is just a training program.
Every time you see a healthcare provider, medical coding happens.
Biotecnika Medical Coding Online Course:
Are you interested to enter the Healthcare Industry as a Medical Coder?
Biotecnika brings you the certification program for all enthusiasts who want to venture into an interesting field. This is a Job-oriented, Self-learning course with lectures that cover each concept at a perfect pace in an elaborate manner.
What will you learn from this course?
- Introduction to the Health Care System
- History of medical insurance and medical coding, coding books, and tools that medical coders use
- Medical Professionals' Medical Codes Usage, Common Forms
- Claim form
- CPT Manual, Symbols, Modifiers & Unlisted Procedures
- Practice Coding Diagnoses
- Code Categories For Most Common Skin Conditions, Infections, Injuries
- Code Categories For Most Common Muscle & Bone Conditions and Injuries
- Code Categories For Most Common Respiratory Conditions
- Code Categories For Common Heart, Vein & Artery Conditions and Diseases
- Evaluation and Management codes
- Modifiers, why medical coders use them to let insurance companies know about special circumstances
- Denied claims, resending claims
- Patient privacy and confidentiality
Eligibility for this course - It is for beginners or Experienced
All Life Science graduates, Postgraduates , Medical transcriptionist, BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPT/ B.Pharm graduates / BCA/ Engineering graduates / Nursing graduates are eligible for this Certification Course.
Medical coding can be a great career choice for many different reasons. Medical coders play a crucial role in healthcare. Medical coders can work in a diverse range of environments including medical clinics, doctors' surgeries, hospitals, and insurance companies. If you are considering a career in medical coding, then you should always have a certification course in this, as Qualified healthcare providers are always in high demand.
Frequently Asked Questions about Medical Coding Online Course
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can learn the course by logging in whenever you want and study at your own pace. However, you must watch at least 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson and if you wish to get a Hard copy certificate you must qualify in the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
You will get the activation email almost immediately, once you enroll for the awesome course. start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you want. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the course?
Once you master a lesson hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to start your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson you cannot proceed to the next lesson
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
Unlimited access until you decide to complete the course. But once you have given your certification test, the course ends. If you fail in the test, you can revise the course again
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Self Learning Course has a test at the end.
- How to get the hard copy certificate for Medical coding online course?
To avail, the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep. Now you know not to skip through the course.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?
Having any trouble? Get in touch with our team. Click on that Chat thingy or write to us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org