MATLAB Training Course With Demo Sessions For Beginners
MATLAB Online Training Course By Biotecnika
The name MATLAB might baffle most of the Bio Professionals but MATLAB has now become one of the most important aspect in many research activities.
Learn something out of the box and enhance your skills through Biotecnika’s MATLAB Training Course
COURSE LAUNCH DATE: 15th June 2020
What is MATLAB?
MATLAB is a programming platform developed for engineers and scientists. Using this one can analyze the scientific data to a greater extent.MATLAB is being used for many scientific approaches such as microscopy and biomedical imaging, electrophysiology, and genomics and next-generation sequencing, or for modeling and simulation such as pharmacology and systems biology. With a combination of data analysis and mathematical modeling, Biologists can easily understand and predict Biological Behaviors. MATLAB has become a tool of choice for high productivity research, development, and analysis Enroll with Biotecnika’s Self-learning course to explore the different terms and concepts that will help you to build a strong foundation. Learn at your own time, at your own pace.
What you will learn in this course:
- The MATLAB environment
- Numeric and character-based data, data storage types
- MATLAB script and functions
- Conditional statements
- Analyzing and fitting data and error analysis
- Repetition structure - Loops
- To/from workspace, binary files, excel and webpage
- Displaying results, plotting graph 2D, 3D
- Preparing GUI and data export
- Good programing practices - Planning and creating your code
Additionally, 3 Practical Demo sessions to get you started with MATLAB
Benefits of Attending the course :
- Course content Meets the industry standard
- Lectures designed to help every Bioscinece candidate understand the Programming language
- Attend online anywhere anytime
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals
- A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
- All Life Science graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts can apply.
- Basic knowledge in computer science and interest in programming is required.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in life science is required.
- Good internet speed and a laptop is required for live streaming
Frequently asked questions about MATLAB Online Self Learning Certification Course
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson and if you want a Hard copy certificate you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the MATLAB self-learning course?
Once you enroll for the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the course?
Once you master a session hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson you cannot proceed to the next lesson
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
Unlimited access until you decide to complete the course. But once you have given your certification test, the course ends. If you fail in the test, you can revise the course again
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Self Learning Course has a test at the end.
- How to get the hard copy certificate for MATLAB course?
To avail, the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep. Now you know not to skip through the course.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?