Industrial Thermodynamics Certification Course By Rasayanika
Launching Rasayanika Certified Online Course In Industrial Thermodynamics
Ever wondered how interconnected Physics, chemistry, and Biology are? Even though they are studied as separate subjects when combined they answer many questions about the universe and scientists can learn more about the living organism at a molecular or atomic level. By taking a quantitative approach to answer the biological questions researchers have been able to understand the biological systems better.
Thermodynamics- An important and fundamental concept in Physics and Chemistry also finds its applications in Biological systems.
Rasayanika’s latest launch- Industrial Thermodynamics Certification Course
How Biologists can apply thermodynamics?
The laws of thermodynamics play an important role in unifying the principles of Biology. These laws are known to govern the metabolism of biological organisms. Thermodynamics in biotechnology also discusses Gibbs’s energy dissipation limits, mass balance, and equilibrium constraints, and much more.
Take up the Rasyanika Certified Thermodynamics Course to understand these principles and make a strong foundation.
What this course covers:
- Session 1: Fundamentals of thermodynamics
- Session 2: Properties of PURE substances
- Session 3: First Law of Thermodynamics
- Session 4: Pure substances, Ideal and Real Gases
- Session 5: Entropy and the Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Session 6: Carnot cycle and Clausius equation
- Session 7: Second law analysis for a control volume. Energy balance equation and Energy analysis
- Session 8: Thermodynamic cycle and Common energy systems
- Session 9: Application of 2nd law for heat engine cycles
- Session 10: Refrigeration cycle
- Session 11: Thermodynamics for Living Systems
- Session 12:Applications of thermodynamics in metallurgy
- Session 13: Industrial Applications of Thermodynamics
- Session 14: Thermodynamics of Biomolecular Systems
What should you expect from this certification Course?
- Course content Meets the industry standard.
- Flexible learning- Learn anytime from anywhere.
- A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
Who is eligible for the certification course?
- The courses are designed to suit Chemical science graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts. Life Science Candidates can also enroll in this course as Thermodynamics has a wide range of applications in the Bio-Industry.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in Chemistry is required.
Free Add Ons with this Course
What’s more? You can Download these additional takeaways and refer any time!
Frequently asked questions on the Industrial Thermodynamics online certification course
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson, and if you want a Hard copy certificate, you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
Once you enroll in the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. Start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- What is the validity of the Course?
You will get Life Time Access to the course. Amazing, isn't it!. Sit back, relax, and take up the course anytime you feel like on any device, whether it is a laptop or mobile.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the certification course?
Once you master a session, hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson, you cannot proceed to the next lesson. This process is in place to ensure you understand all the concepts thoroughly because we want to become the master of it:)
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
You will get Unlimited access to the course. But the course completion certificate is only given once you have completed the course, attempted & passed the test given at the end of the course. But you need not worry; the course will still stay with you. You can read & refer to it again.
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Certification Course has a test at the end, upon successful completion of which certificates are handed over.
- How to get the hard copy certificate for the Course?
To avail the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries on the Thermodynamics certification course?