GATE Biotech & Life Science Exam Question Selection - PPT Download
GATE Biotech & Life Science Exam Question Selection Training By Experts
GATE is an all-India Level Examination conducted by the Indian Institute Of Science in conjunction with the seven IITs of India. This examination is specially designed to test the analytical and comprehensive understanding of the subjects by undergraduate students. A good GATE score can increase the chances of getting into reputed institutes like IITs, NITs, or many other reputed research institutes for higher studies.
GATE examination can be a challenging examination for a first-timer. You might be aware of the syllabus and the concepts thoroughly, but in a competitive exam like GATE, one must keep in mind time and the negative marking. To teach candidates like your certain tricks on selecting questions during the examination, we have put together two Powerful PPTs. By selecting the correct questions, students can manage time and get the best score in the examination.
- File Type: PPT & PDF
- Total number of files- 2
- File Size of PPT: 80.8 MB
- File size of PDF: 9 MB
- Total Number of Slides in the PowerPoint: 60
- Powerpoint Author: Dr. Nupur Nagwekar & Dr. Violet Senapati.
Key Contents of the presentation:
Presentation 1: GATE BT Question Selection
- Importance of GATE Exam
- GATE Biotechnology Marks distribution
- GATE Exam structure & Cut Off
- GATE BT Detailed Syllabus
- GATE BT- Types of questions
- Time Management & Time allotment during the exam
Presentation 2: GATE XL Question Selection
- Introduction to GATE XL Exam- Eligibility & Application Process
- Qualifying Cut Off In GATE XL
- GATE XL Detailed Syllabus
- Types of Questions in GATE XL Paper
- Do’s & Donts in Question selection
- Tips for effective preparation.
Mode of Delivery:
- You will get an email immediately after purchase from BioTecNika Stores with the download link to the Presentations.
These presentations will give you a clear picture of the GATE examination, the application process, eligibility criteria, and the subjects to choose from. One can also understand the syllabus in detail and identify the strengths and weaknesses. It further takes you through the different types of questions and gives you tips on how to choose questions during the examination.
These presentations are a must for every GATE Biotechnology and Life science aspirant.