Advanced Program in Pharmacovigilance - Online Certification
Pharmacovigilance Certification Course
One of the interesting and Challenging fields a Life science graduate can pursue is Pharmacovigilance. Pharmacovigilance or Drug safety is one of the most critical steps involved in the drug development and Clinical trial process. It mainly involves the collection, analysis, monitoring and prevention of adverse effects in drugs and therapies. It is present to make sure the patient’s wellbeing is taken care of throughout the Drug Development Cycle.
Why you should enroll in this course?
The scope of pharmacovigilance grows as the array of Medicinal products expands. The rate at which new drugs are introduced and the need to continuously monitor the existing drugs has created a need for highly skilled pharmacovigilance and drug safety professionals. The pharmaceutical companies, IT industry, CRO, etc are continuously on a hunt for talented and skilled professionals in Pharmacovigilance.
Who can take up this course?
- Students in their B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech / Ph. D Life Science / Pharma / Chemistry/ Chemical Science
- A postgraduate or graduate degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- A postgraduate or graduate degree in Medicine
What you will learn in the Pharmacovigilance Certification Course?
Day 1: Introduction and revision of the basic concepts
Day 2:Pharmacovigilance Reporting Database, Signal Detection, Managements and Risk Assessments & Evaluation (I) -Quality System In PV, Expedited Reporting Criteria
Day 3: Pharmacovigilance Reporting Database, Signal Detection, Managements and Risk Assessments & Evaluation (II) -PSUR & PBRER, PV Database, and Signal Detection, Risk Assessments & Managements
Day 4:Pharmacovigilance for healthcare practitioners
Day 5:Pharmacovigilance for regulators and the pharmaceutical industry
Day 6:Medical evaluation of adverse events, Partners in pharmacovigilance, Pharmacovigilance Methods e.g. passive surveillance, stimulating reporting, active surveillance
Day 7:Softwares in Pharmacovigilance
Day 8:Recent developments, Development Safety Update Reports, job prospects in India and abroad
Benefits of Attending Biotecnika Certification course:
- Course content Meets the industry standard
- Attend online anywhere anytime
- Interactive sessions with on spot doubt clearance
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals
- A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
- Job and Research-Oriented courses at affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions on Pharmacovigilance Certification Course
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson and if you want a Hard copy certificate you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
Once you enroll for the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the Pharmacovigilance course?
Once you master a session hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson you cannot proceed to the next lesson
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
Unlimited access until you decide to complete the course. But once you have given your certification test, the course ends. If you fail in the test, you can revise the course again
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Self Learning Course has a test at the end.
- How to get the hard copy certificate?
To avail, the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep. Now you know not to skip through the course.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?
Having any trouble? Get in touch with our team. Click on that Chat thingy or write to us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org