Spectroscopic Techniques Certification Course
Spectroscopic Techniques Online Course
Spectroscopic technique - A fundamental tool in physics, chemistry, and astronomy and now an indispensable technique in Biomedical reserach. Spectroscopy deals with various types of radiation and matter. Spectroscopic techniques use light to interact with matter and thus investigate features of a sample to learn about its consistency or structure. Spectroscopy is used by researchers to gather analytical information on the atomic or molecular structure of the matter. A wide array of spectroscopic techniques are being used in virtually every domain of scientific research- from the environmental analysis and biomedical sciences to space exploration endeavors.
Master Spectroscopic Techniques with Biotecnika’s Online Certification Course
This Specially curated course from Biotecnika is to provide you with a solid foundation and prepare you for the advanced specializations in this area. The lectures cover each concept at a perfect pace in an elaborate manner.
What does Spectroscopic Techniques course cover:
- Session 1: Introduction to spectroscopy and general aspects
- Session 2: Principle of UV and visible spectroscopy
- Session 3: Infrared (IR) and near Infrared spectroscopy
- Session 4: ESR spectroscopy
- Session 5: Types of Mass spectrometry
- Session 6: Basics of HNMR Spectroscopy & Interpretation
- Session 7:Fluorescence Spectroscopy and its applications
- Session 8: Circular Dichroism Spectroscopy in Investigation of protein structure
- Session 9: Raman Spectroscopy and its applications
- Session 10: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy and its Applications
- Session 11: Rotational/ Vibrational Spectroscopy - Principle & Applications
- Session 12: X-ray spectroscopy
- Session 13: Basics of Surface Plasmon Resonance Spectroscopy & its applications
- Session 14:Spectroscopic Techniques for Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Industries
What should you expect from this certification Course?
- Course content Meets the industry standard.
- Flexible learning- Learn anytime from anywhere.
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals.
- A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
Who is eligible for the Spectroscopic Techniques course?
- The courses are designed to suit Life Science graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in Biotechnology is required.
Free Add Ons with this Course
What’s more? You can Download these additional takeaways and refer any time!
Frequently asked questions on the Spectroscopic Techniques Online Course
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson, and if you want a Hard copy certificate, you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
Once you enroll in the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. Start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- What is the validity of the Course?
You will get Life Time Access to the course. Amazing, isn't it!. Sit back, relax, and take up the course anytime you feel like on any device, whether it is a laptop or mobile.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the course?
Once you master a session, hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson, you cannot proceed to the next lesson. This process is in place to ensure you understand all the concepts thoroughly because we want to become the master of it:)
- What is the time limit to complete the Spectroscopic Techniques course?
You will get Unlimited access to the course. But the course completion certificate is only given once you have completed the course, attempted & passed the test given at the end of the course. But you need not worry; the course will still stay with you. You can read & refer to it again.
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Self Learning Course has a test at the end, upon successful completion of which certificates are handed over.
- How to get the hard copy certificate for the Spectroscopic Techniques Course?
To avail the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?