Industrial Biotechnology Certification Course
Industrial Biotechnology Online Course
Industrial Biotechnology is a modern application of biotechnology for sustainable processing and production of various chemical products, materials, and fuels. Biotechnology is being used as a sustainable alternative for different industries. Biotechnological processes use enzymes and microorganisms to produce a broad range of products that finds its use in the Chemical or pharmaceutical industry, agriculture, human and animal nutrition, textile industry, energy, or production of materials and polymers using renewable raw materials.
FREE eBook Download: 300+ Global Industrial Biotech Companies List
Biotechnology and its applications have now become the core of many manufacturing processes and promise a sustainable future and better yields. Industrial biotechnology uses the principles of biochemistry, microbiology, genomics, proteomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, and process engineering as the base to formulate new technologies and processes. With this field catching the attention of industry leaders and policymakers there is a great demand for the skilled workforce.
Biotecnika’s Certification course on Industrial Biotechnology is designed by the experts will help you understand how to apply the principles og Biotechnology at the Industrial Level. At the end of the course, you will also know more about career opportunities in the field.
- Session 1: Introduction to Industrial Biotechnology
- Session 2: Microbial Cell Factories
- Session 3: Bioreactor Design and its Types
- Session 4: Enzymes, Enzyme Discovery and Engineering
- Session 5: Upstream and Downstream Processing
- Session 6: Production of Citric Acid and Single-Cell Protein
- Session 7: Methods in Systems and Synthetic Biology
- Session 8: Protein Engineering
- Session 9: Principles of Environmental Science and engineering
- Session 10: Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals
- Session 11: Glycoscience and Biotherapeutics
- Session 12: Biofuel Technology
- Session 13: Aerobic and anaerobic wastewater treatment process
- Session 14: Vaccine production and metal leaching
- Course content Meets the industry standard.
- Flexible learning- Learn anytime from anywhere.
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals.
- Tips on reviewing a research article and to write an article to avoid rejection
- A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
- The courses are designed to suit Life Science graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in Biotechnology is required.
Add Ons with this Self-learning Course
- Get to know your potential employers and develop the skills they are looking for.
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
- What is the validity of the Course?
- How to unlock the next lesson of the Self Learning course?
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
- How do I evaluate myself?
- How to get the hard copy certificate for the Industrial Biotechnology Online Course?
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?