Computer Aided Drug Design (CADD) Certification Course
CADD Online Certification Program
Computer-Aided drug design(CADD) is an amazing approach that applies computational methods to discover, develop, and analyze drugs and similar biologically active molecules. Over the past few years, CADD has been involved in some of the most significant contributions in the discovery of new drugs, active molecules, etc. One cannot ignore the role of Computer-aided drug design in the vaccine development for the COVID 19 virus.
Download Free E-Book on Complete List Of Computer-Aided Drug Design Tools With The Course
Biotecnika’s Certification program on CADD aims to equip you with the knowledge about drug discovery, Ligand-based drug design, structure-based drug design, its importance, and limitations. Each lecture in the courses covers the topics at a perfect pace in an elaborate manner.
What this course covers:
Module 1: Introduction to CADD
- Overview of the process of drug discovery
- Introduction to Bioinformatics and Understanding Genomics, Proteomics and CADD
- Sequence-Based Search Tool [BLAST]
- Factors affecting drug discovery
- Types of CADD
Module 2: Ligand-based drug design (Pharmacophore design)
- Pharmacophore Modelling
- QSAR analysis
- Similarity search/clustering
- R-group decomposition
- Matched pair analysis
Module 3: Structure-based drug design (target-ligand docking)
- Introduction to Structure-based Drug Design and process layout of Docking
- Data mining, literature study, and acquisition of target structure
- Comparative modeling of protein (Homology modeling)
- Active site/ Pocket identification –MetaPocket,CastP,Active site identification using PyMol
- Protein and ligand preparation
- Docking analysis (based on binding energy, Hydrogen bond interactions, electrostatic interactions, hydrophobic interactions, etc.)
- Approaches of Structure-based drug design: Structure-based virtual high-throughput screening, Fragment-based lead discovery, In silico structure-based lead optimization, ADMET modeling
Module 4: Significance and limitations of CADD in Drug Discovery and Development
Module 5: Case study
What should you expect from this certification Course?
- Course content Meets the industry standard.
- Flexible learning- Learn anytime from anywhere.
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals.
- A hard copy of the certificate will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
Who is eligible?
- The courses are designed to suit graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in Chemistry and biotechnology is required.
Frequently asked questions on the CADD Online Certification Program
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson, and if you want a Hard copy certificate, you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
Once you enroll in the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. Start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- What is the validity of the Certification Course?
You will get Life Time Access to the course. Amazing, isn't it!. Sit back, relax, and take up the course anytime you feel like on any device, whether it is a laptop or mobile.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the course?
Once you master a session, hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson, you cannot proceed to the next lesson. This process is in place to ensure you understand all the concepts thoroughly because we want to become the master of it:)
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
The course is valid for 30 Days from the date of activation. A 30-day course validity promotes disciplined learning by setting a deadline, reducing procrastination, and encouraging active engagement. Learners can study at their convenience on any device. It ensures up-to-date knowledge, efficient resource management, and higher completion rates, benefiting both learners and providers. Extensions are available for more flexibility. If you want to increase course validity, contact email@example.com or chat with our experts below.
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every certification Course has a test at the end, upon successful completion of which certificates are handed over.
- How to get the hard copy certificate for the CADD Certification Course?
To avail the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?