Certification Course on Biology and Transmission of Infectious Diseases
Infectious diseases online course: The Biology and Transmission
Infectious diseases are caused when germs or microorganisms invade the body and cause illness. The symptoms caused by infections can be mild or severe, depending on the pathogen and the individual’s immune system. Infectious diseases in humans are caused by various organisms like bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. These pathogens can enter the body through skin contact, inhalation of airborne particles, through food and water or bites from vectors, etc.
Understanding the diseases and the transmission process is crucial in the prevention and treatment of these infectious diseases. Biotecnika’s custom made certification course on the Biology and Transmission of infectious diseases. This Online course aims to cover the different types of infectious diseases, their mode of transmission, diagnosis, detection, and control and management of these diseases.
FREE E-BOOK DOWNLOAD
- Aerobiology and Disease Transmission
- Infectious Disease Transmission Fundamentals
What this course covers:
Session 1: Introduction to infectious disease transmission
Session 2: Modes of disease transmission
Session 3: Viral diseases
Session 4: Fungal diseases
Session 5: Bacterial diseases
Session 6: Sexually transmitted diseases
Session 7: Protozoan Diseases
Session 8: Diseases caused by parasitic worms
Session 9: Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
Session 10: Aerobiology and its role in infectious disease
Session 11: Immune response to infectious diseases
Session 12: Infectious disease modeling and Dynamics of transmission
Session 13: Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases
Session 14: Control and management of infectious diseases
What should you expect from this certification Course?
- Course content Meets the industry standard.
- Flexible learning- Learn anytime from anywhere.
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals.
- A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
Who is eligible?
- Best suited for BSc, Msc, Btech, and Mtech graduates with an understanding of Basic Biological Sciences.
- Research Scholars, Ph.D. aspirants teaching faculty looking forward to polishing their knowledge in Infections and transmission.
- Anyone with an understanding of biology is interested in understanding the complex aspects of diseases, their causes, and transmission.
Frequently asked questions on Infectious diseases online course
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson, and if you want a Hard copy certificate, you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
Once you enroll in the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. Start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- What is the validity of the Certification Course?
The course is valid for 30 Days from the date of activation. A 30-day course validity promotes disciplined learning by setting a deadline, reducing procrastination, and encouraging active engagement. Learners can study at their convenience on any device. It ensures up-to-date knowledge, efficient resource management, and higher completion rates, benefiting both learners and providers. Extensions are available for more flexibility. If you want to increase course validity, contact email@example.com or chat with our experts below.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the course?
Once you master a session, hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson, you cannot proceed to the next lesson. This process is in place to ensure you understand all the concepts thoroughly because we want to become the master of it:)
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
You will get Unlimited access to the course. But the course completion certificate is only given once you have completed the course, attempted & passed the test given at the end of the course. But you need not worry; the course will still stay with you. You can read & refer to it again.
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Certification Course has a test at the end, upon successful completion of which certificates are handed over.
- How to get the hard copy certificate for the Course?
To avail of the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?