KONCEPT Table For CSIR NET Life Science Exam
CSIR-NET Life Science Book for quick preparation
Launching KONCEPT Table For CSIR NET Life Science Exam Preparation
Biotecnika is proud to launch a unique study tool for CSIR NET Life science Preparation- The Koncept Table Book.
Preparing for a competitive exam such as CSIR NET is not easy, especially when you have 13 vast units to cover, 1000s of important concepts to understand, and limited time to learn and practice. You get 6 months to prepare for the 3 Hrs exam.
Biotecnika’s latest study tool aims to solve this challenge. One book to tackle CSIR NET Life science syllabus.
The highly effective method of studying has been adopted in the CSIR NET Life Science Book - Koncept Table book. It comprises the most important concepts of the CSIR NET Life science syllabus, each represented in tables. Koncept Table is an effective tool to understand the concepts in the shortest time and can also be used for revision purposes.
The Koncept table is designed by experts using innovative techniques and scientifically proven methods. The colorful representation helps in the quick recalling of concepts.
Advantages of studying from a Koncept table
- The concepts are presented in the form of points & Tables
- Learning in the form of differences helps in longer retention of knowledge.
- CSIR NET Life Science Important topics are explained in an easy format along with examples.
Salient Features of Koncept table:
- 300+ CSIR NET Life science Important Topics Covered
- Segregated Unit wise for easy understanding
- Simplified explanation
- Allocated Space to make personal notes
- Available in E-Copy format
- Expert Assistance 24X7
- Validity: 1 year from the date of purchase
With Biotecnika’s latest study tools by your side, CSIR NET preparation just became easy, fun, and effective.
The Koncept table is highly effective and affordable too. Order your copy today.
For more details on CSIR-NET Life Science Book- Koncept table Chat with our experts or reach us toll-free- 1800-1200-1818
PS: Hard Copy Books will be dispatched from 23rd Feb 2021 onwards