Cancer Biology Certification Course
Cancer Biology Course
Cancer is one of the devastating disease encountered by humanity. It is the 2nd leading cause of death and still remains as one of the major challenges among the healthcare and research communities.
To understand the complexities of cancer one has to understand the fundamental processes like cell growth, when the normal cell turns into a cancerous cell, metastasis, risk factors influencing, etc. Immense research activities have going on from the past few decades but there is a lot to study, understand, and implement in the case of cancer diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
Scope Of Cancer Biology:
Researchers now have a vast array of fo data and knowledge on Cancer Biology. With the growing trends and upcoming technology, there will always be a need for talented and skilled professionals who have complete knowledge in the field to interpret the data and address issues it throws up.
Biotecnika’s Cancer Biology course is curated to give every student an in-depth knowledge of cancer, mechanisms, treatment, etc.
What you will learn:
- Basics of Cancer Biology
- Types of Cancer and Risk factors
- Genetics and Molecular Biology of Cancer
- Immunology of Cancer biology
- The cellular basis on Cancer biology
- Cellular clinical aspects of Cancer biology
- Cancer research techniques and Scientific communication
- Translation Oncology
- Cancer treatment Approaches
- Cancer Staging and Diagnostic Tests
- Cellular Metabolism and Cancer
- Nutrition and Cancer
- The Epidemiology of Cancer
- Stem Cells and Cancer
- Evolution of cancer
- Career scope in the field of Cancer Biology
Benefits of Attending the course :
- Course content Meets the industry standard
- Lectures designed to help every Bioscinece candidate understand the Programming language
- Attend online anywhere anytime
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals
- A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile.
- All Life Science graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts can apply.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in life science is required.
- Good internet speed and a laptop is required for live streaming
Frequently asked questions on Cancer Biology Course:
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson and if you want a Hard copy certificate you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
Once you enroll for the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the course?
Once you master a session hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson you cannot proceed to the next lesson
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
Unlimited access until you decide to complete the course. But once you have given your certification test, the course ends. If you fail in the test, you can revise the course again
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Self Learning Course has a test at the end.
- How to get the hard copy certificate?
To avail, the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep. Now you know not to skip through the course.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?