Program 04: Module on Protein Purification Techniques
Efficiently conveyed Protein Purification Techniques to make you a pro. The subject involves studying a series of processes intended to isolate one or a few proteins from a complex mixture, usually cells, tissues or whole organisms and is important for characterizatio
- Biochemical calculations
- Buffer preparation
- Precipitation techniques
- Column Chromatography
- Purification of enzyme using ion exchange chromatography
- Gel filtration chromatography for separation of biomolecules
- Purification of enzyme using affinity chromatography
- Protein concentration techniques
- Enzyme unit determination
- Determination of specific activity
- Protein stabilization
- Purity checks
- Western Blotting
Who should join?
If you are a biotechnology enthusiast, an MSc/MTech/ME in Life Sciences, who are looking to strengthen concepts and build on hands-on skills, which would help you grab the right job, this is the right place to enrol.
The module consists of 2 weeks classroom training with our expert faculty followed by 2 weeks practical exposure with our service provider. Also avail our e-learner facility.
Total Duration: 4 weeks
The classes will be held in Biotecnika Bangalore branch/ Online.
Lab Partner: Azyme labs