Program 08: Module on Recombinant DNA Technology
"Enzymology" concepts perfectly explained for your best understanding. Enzymology, which is the study of enzymes, their kinetics, structure, and function, as well as their relation to each other forms an important subject in post graduation. It has a gist of chemistry, biochemistry, and effects of enzymes. Do not miss out the opportunity for you can be the next best.
- Good laboratory practices and Biochemical calculations
- Lab instruments, principal and use
- aseptic techniques, preparation of media, plating, streaking etc
- phage titration
- Restriction digestion
- Agarose gel electrophoresis
- Genomic DNA isolation from DNA bacteria and plant
- Plasmid isolation, DNA quantitation
- Preparation of vector and insert DNA
- Choice of vector and host system
- Dephosphorylation and Ligation
- Preparation of competent cells
- Primer design
- Amplification of DNA
- RAPD fingerprinting
Who should join?
If you are a biotechnology enthusiast, an MSc/MTech/ME in Life Sciences, who are looking to strengthen concepts and build on hands-on skills, which would help you grab the right job, this is the right place to enrol.
The course is available in 2 modules:
The module consists of 2 weeks classroom training with our expert faculty followed by 2 weeks practical exposure with our service provider. Also avail our e-learner facility.
Total Duration: 4 weeks
Cost of the course: INR 17000
The module consists of 1 month classroom training with our expert faculty followed by 1 month practical exposure with our service provider. Also avail our e-learner facility.
Total Duration: 2 months
Cost of the course: INR 30000
The classes will be held in Biotecnika Bangalore branch/ Online.
We Also Recommend