Career Guidance Masterclass on Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD)
The Biotech and Pharma industries are rapidly adopting the latest technology in their research and development activities. There has been a significant increase in investment in the research field and demand for new and better drugs and molecules. This has given ample space for the application of the latest technology and tools in the research field. One such technology turning to be a boon to the pharmaceutical industry is Computer-Aided Drug Design(CADD).
If you wonder how you can learn about this amazing and important technology, you are at the right place. We have created a career-building course on CADD just for you.
- The traditional process of drug discovery and development
- Introduction to Computer-Aided Drug Design
- Workflow of methods in CADD
- Tools and Softwares for CADD
- Beneficial learning of related fields
- CADD: Moving drugs from concept to the clinic
- CADD applications
- CADD to the rescue: COVID-19
- Computer-aided Drug Designing (CADD) Certification Course
- CADD & Career Prospects
Features of the Course
- Self-paced course- Start and Complete at your own time
- Mode- Online
- Time required to complete- 90 Mins Approximately
- Course Instructors: Mr. Shekhar Suman, Mrs. Urmimala Ray, and Dr. Tanushree Saxena
- Course Activation: An email with login credentials will be sent upon enrollment
- Course validity:
Takeaways from the course:
Computational methods are slowly taking over conventional research techniques. To keep up with the advancements, you have to be prepared to learn new skills, techniques, and technologies. One such crucial technology is Computer-aided Drug design. Since its association with drug discovery, it has made the entire process quick and efficient.
In this course, our experts are going to introduce you to the concept of Computer-Aided Drug Design. We will also, talk about its role in drug development and the benefits it has to offer. This course is a must for everyone looking forward to learning more about Computer Aided Drug Designing.