CRISPR Advanced Certification Course
CRISPR-Cas9 is the most powerful of the new gene editing tools available to mankind today. watch the video below to understand how CRISPR is going to change the world.
After providing a series of successful courses on CRISPR Technology, now Biotecnika brings you the Advanced certification course. This course will help you understand the current research trends using CRISPR cas9 technology and the reason it is becoming one of the indispensable tools of Genetic Engineering. Also learn why most the labs and research institutes across the globe are employing this magic tool
- Revision to basics and Somatic/ Germline modification
- Methods for mutation detection and cell manipulation using the most current technologies.
- gRNA and PAM CRISPR locus
- CAS9 and CPF1 and modern variations (CAS-FISH) -A comparison
- Application in induced pluripotent stem cells
- CRISPR interference - CRISPRi and CRISPR a
- Repair Mechanism - HDR, NHDR
- Application in plant breeding and horticulture
- Selection of appropriate vector system (using gRNA)
- Application in genetic disorders and Biomedicine
- Generation of knock-in knock out cells, disease models
- Co-evolution - Reverse Transcriptase associated with CRISPR CAS system
- CRISPR on-target and off-target analysis
- Summary, recognitions, patents, limitations, and future aspects
Why you should enroll for CRISPR Advanced Certification Course?
The 14 Unique modules will describe the various CRISPR systems used and their evolution over time. Also, learn how to design your own CRISPR experiment and create all the unique sequences and tools required for this process. This course will help you understand the whole evolution of this process including the many benefits and the debatable drawbacks of this amazing tool that has revolutionized the concept of therapy and research.
Once you enroll, take the course at any time from anywhere. It also comes with Life-time access. A hard copy of Certificates will be provided on the course completion that adds weight to your profile.
The Content is carefully curated by the Senior experts at Biotecnika- Dr. Prabhakaran Ravichandran, Mrs. Urmimala, Dr. Preeti Saini, Dr. Rashmi Sanyal, Dr. Priyanjana and Dr. Tanushree.
Who must attend:
- Students in their B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech who aspire to work on cutting-edge research technologies of the FUTURE
- All participants of CRISPR Basic Course to get a firm grip on the technology
Frequently Asked Questions on CRISPR Advanced Certification Course
- What is an Online Self Learning Course?
An Online Self Learning Certification Course means you can log in any time and study at your own pace. However, you must watch 90% of all the lessons to proceed to the next lesson and if you want a Hard copy certificate you must clear the evaluation test, which will be available at the end of the course.
- How to get started with the self-learning course?
Once you enroll for the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. start and finish the course at your own pace! Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule.
- How to unlock the next lesson of the course?
Once you master a session hit the Complete and Continue button on the top to begin your next session. Make sure you don't skip through! Unless you complete the current lesson you cannot proceed to the next lesson
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
Unlimited access until you decide to complete the course. But once you have given your certification test, the course ends. If you fail in the test, you can revise the course again
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Self Learning Course has a test at the end.
- How to get the hard copy certificate?
To avail, the hard copy certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate will be sent to your doorstep. Now you know not to skip through the course.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?
What Students said about our CRISPR Basics Course: